1. Company will not be held liable for any copyright issue regarding any content related to any product or services. The client should be aware to send authentic details and information to ensure nothing is done via unethical processes.
2. At CWT, we never claim anything for a client property, and will not be responsible after delivery of the project. The client should make sure to use the correct information to help us develop the correct solution. Any issues occurred due to wrong or misinformation should be borne by the client.
3. We are also not responsible for any code used by the developer outside of our knowledge. In such a case, if found culprit then we will definitely help to resolve the proceedings legally.
4. The client has the right to add any copyright content during development and our experts can help in this as well.
5. The sales managers have their limits to sign any document but anything beyond the agreement are non-binding on the company. The company is not responsible for any such liabilities and circumstances arising from such situations.
6. For any agreement of above USD 10,000, it should be signed by a higher person and our lawyer to be considered valid.
7. The customer should feel secure under the guidance of business manager under the conditions mentioned above.
8. To consider a document as valid, the agreement should be properly executed within 7 days from signing the project and should be submitted in the company office record of both the parties. No additional work will come within the boundaries of the signed agreement. In case of any revision in the policy, the agreement must be updated and the updated agreement should be submitted within 7 days in the company records.
Data Theft Policy:
1. If the user, employee, or even the client is found involved in the activity of data theft, the company will take legal action against the concerned party and a case will be file for the same under Indian Government Law.
2. CWT secures every code for the client and the customer is responsible for taking the delivery of the completed project as soon as possible. If any client fails to take the deliver after reminders, the company has the right to delete the complete code without permission for the data protection purpose. In this case, no refund will be paid to the client. The company also have the rights to file a case for balance recovery of the particular project and recover the damages arising therefrom.
Terms and Conditions:
All the information available on the CWT website (including articles, blogs, directories, web page contents, testimonials, reviews, graphics, photographs, testimonials, profiles etc.) is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright laws. While accessing the official website of the company, users are not allowed to make changes, copy, publish, transfer, sell, distribute, repost or commercially use the contents available therein.
Trademarks & Copyright:
The trademarks, copyrights and registered trademarks used on the website are our sole property. Any use of these service marks, trademarks, registered or pending without a prior written consent is forbidden. Any other trademarks or service marks anywhere on the website are sole property of Citrus Web Technologies and the owner.
Under no circumstance, CWT shall be accountable for any compensation in case of misuse or incapability to use the site’s content. This stands true even if any official representative or the company has been notified verbally or in writing. These jurisdictions might not permit limit indirect warranties, limitations of liability for minor or significant damages, these might not relate to you.
Revisions and Typos:
Some technical, photographic, typographical faults can be found on the fresh content appearing on the website. CWT does not warranty for the accuracy of any content on its website. Moreover, the company may make regular/some changes any time to the material restricted to its website without notice. However, we don’t pledge to make the necessary updates in any time period.
Links of Third Party Providers:
All the banners, ads, links found on the website are mostly provided by third-party service providers and are subject to the terms and conditions applied to the third party services. CWT does not provide warranties for third-party marketing services, either express or implied. Any dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions are exclusively between you and the third party. The company or its employees shall not be responsible for any failure or damage of any kind incurred.
Conditions Under Site Modification:
Citrus Web technologies may modify these terms and conditions for its website at any point of time without prior notice. The group expressly disclaims of any liability or responsibility for any damages or adverse consequences based on the information provided on this site.